Terms of Service
You may become a member of FlashFooty by registering on our site. Please read this Membership Agreement carefully before using any FlashFooty games. By registering to our games and services, you signify you understand, and agree to be bound by, the terms and conditions of its use. If you do not agree to this statement, please do not use our site. If you have questions about any of these documents, please contact us by sending an email via the contact form.
You become a member of FlashFooty by completing our registration. This Membership Agreement is a legal document that explains your rights and obligations as a FlashFooty Member. Please read it carefully.
2. Subscription. You may be a member of FlashFooty without paying FlashFooty to participate in a game or other activity. You can also subscribe to their premium version to access certain areas of the Service, participate in related activities on FlashFooty.com, for a subscription fee which is valid for a given time interval. FlashFooty reserves the right to change our fees or billing methods at any time. All changes will be posted on FlashFooty.com and you are responsible for reviewing the billing section of FlashFooty to obtain timely notice of such changes. NOTE: Subscription does not mean being exempted from the Rules of Use.
3. Conduct. Please refer to the Rules of Use. If you, or anyone using your Account, violate our online conduct or Content standards, FlashFooty may take action against your Account. We may issue you a warning about the violation, or we may choose to immediately terminate your Account. You acknowledge that FlashFooty is not required to provide you notice before terminating your Account, but it may choose to do so.
4. Updates. FlashFooty may update or revise the Membership Agreement at any time. By becoming a Member of FlashFooty, you agree that FlashFootym may change the terms of this Membership Agreement. You agree to review the Membership Agreement periodically to become aware of such revisions. You can view the Membership Agreement at any time by clicking on the Terms of Service link at the bottom of our FlashFooty.com home page. Your continued use of the Service after a revised Agreement is posted on FlashFooty.com will mean that you accept all such revisions. If you don't agree to the changes, or to any of the terms in this Membership Agreement, your only remedy is to cancel your Account (or subscription to a particular area or game).
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FlashFooty EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FlashFooty MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT.
(I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
(II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
(III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE,
(IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND
(V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold FlashFooty, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
7. Internet. FlashFooty assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or transactions. FlashFooty is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry or transaction to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest. Further FlashFooty assumes no liability for any losses related to the above outlined failures or caused by any disconnection from the games.
8. Anti-hacking policy. By establishing an account on FlashFooty, you agree that FlashFooty is not responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from, hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access to FlashFooty or your account.
Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to FlashFooty's systems or any account, interfere with procedures or performance of FlashFooty, or deliberately damage or undermine FlashFooty is subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution and will result in immediate termination of your account.
You must not reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any FlashFooty client software in any way. You must not use a modified/customised version of the client software or attempt to sub-license it. You must not create or provide any other means by which any FlashFooty game may be played by others.
9. Account termination
FlashFooty reserves the right to terminate your account or decline or limit your subscription for any reason, including, but not limited to harassment of other participants, creating multiple accounts, game fraud, or any breach of the terms of the agreement between you and FlashFooty, and any breach of the security of your account or FlashFooty.
Refunds will NOT be given to subscribers who are banned from the site due to violating the Terms of Service (abusive behavior, cheating, etc).
By registering for an account on FlashFooty, you consent to allow FlashFooty to access your account information to investigate complaints or other allegations of abuse.
Updated: April 30, 2010.
Rules of Use
Without respect toward others, no online community can function properly. Please be aware you are entering a community comprised of different age groups, heritages, races, social levels and educational backgrounds.
By registering as a user of FlashFooty games the user accepts the rules declared in this document.
Epilepsy Caution: If you or any member of your family has a history of epilepsy, consult a physician before using this service or any other computer game product.
You use the games at your own risk.
All gamerooms and forums are moderated. Moderators do their activity on a voluntary basis, for free, on the request of FlashFooty. Their primary task is to assure normal conversation between the users. Following this, moderation is subjective, rules will be applied in a manner that appears unfair to someone in some cases.
The number of moderators is small, so they cannot be present in each of the rooms all the time. Therefor we ask you that if you see a player with a behaviour that - in your opinion - comes into conflict with one of the rules described in this document - it hinders cultured conversation - then notify the moderators by sending an email to the moderator's email address.
Players at FlashFooty can register their nickname to prevent others from using that nickname.
You must not choose a nick which (including those that in any way look like, sound like, stand for, hint at, abbreviate, or insinuate any of the following):
* 1.1 is similar to another nick already existing on the FlashFooty forum or games.
* 1.2 is an obscene expression or graphics.
* 1.3 incites hatred on the basis of race, nationality, gender, sexuality, religion or other personal characteristic.
* 1.4 refers to body parts or sexuality.
* 1.5 is abusive by profanity or used to harass.
* 1.6 calls to or applies to unlawful action.
* 1.7 is a form of advertising.
* 1.8 indicates that you are an employee or representative of FlashFooty.
* 1.9 interferes other's reasonable interests.
No context spelling of any offensive matter to slide by our rules. All such names will be deleted and made unregisterable.
Please remember to keep your Username clean, fun and free from any wordplay that would be considered offensive to any community member.
Any form of unsportsmanlike behaviour will not be tolerated, FlashFooty reserves the right to reset points to zero and/or ban your nickname for this offence.
* 2.1 artificially adjusting your rating (resetting, banking, ...)
* 2.2 operation jumping
* 2.3 encouraging your opponent to leave the match
* 2.4 intentionally loosing in favour of your opponent
* 2.5 accepting your opponent's behaviour who is intentionally loosing
No player is allowed to direct personal attacks and/or vulgarity toward other players. You should be able to state your opinion without the use of inappropriate wording.
The following are not tolerated:
* 3.1 Criticizing others rather than their views and actions
* 3.2 Offending a nick with vulgar language
* 3.3 Inciting hatred on the basis of race, nationality, gender, sexuality, religion or other personal characteristic.
* 3.4 Concealed or unconcealed advertisement
* 3.5 Disclosing another individual's personal circumstances without their consent.
* 3.6 Being abusive by profanity or harassing.
* 3.7 Calling to or applying to unlawful action.
* 3.8 Referring to body parts or sexuality.
* 3.9 Obstructing the moderators in doing their job.
* 3.10 Behaviour that interferes other's reasonable interests.
* 3.11 Using other's account
* 3.12 Lending your nickname to other players (please also see 5.5)
* 3.13 Attempting to mislead users by indicating that you represent FlashFooty.com.
* 3.14 Making false reports to FlashFooty staff members or moderators.
* 3.15 Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or doing anything else to another member or guest that is unwanted.
* 3.16 Using, developing, promoting, or communicating the existence of a program that grants the user unnatural or unintended benefits in game or that alters performance of the game.
* 3.17 Attempt to solicit account information from other players.
All messages ruining cultural conversation will be deleted.
Apart from the rules in section 3., in the forums these are considered as inappropriate as well:
* 4.1 Technical destruction: large pictures, empty messages or any other action which changes the size of the forum or hinders its regular use.
* 4.2 Content destruction: aggressive or offtopic messages hindering cultured conversation strikingly and intentionally
* 4.3 Flooding: if a message is unintentionally posted more then one time, then all instance except one will be deleted. Intentional flood means if one posts a message in more then one instance or topic.
* 4.4 Copying back a message, or parts of a message, which was deleted by the moderators may result in permanent banning.
* 5.1 Moderators must restricts the rights of users who are intentionally or repeatedly hindering cultured conversation. The ban may be temporary or permanent.
* 5.2 FlashFooty reserves the right to immediately ban access to any account for violations of our rules. You may lose your account with no refund.
* 5.3 A player attempting to damage the reputation of our site will be excluded from the games indefinitely and their player account(s) suspended or closed permanently.
* 5.4 FlashFooty has the right to ban a player from the games for any reason where they suspect adverse effects will be felt by FlashFooty and/or its members.
* 5.5 FlashFooty will not tolerate using multiple nicknames in order to avoid banishments. Offenders of our rules might face permanent banishments on all nicknames used by them (please also see 3.12). FlashFooty does not endorse a player's view expressed in the gamerooms or forums. Players are encouraged to report any activity, which breaches the rules for using the games.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT HAVE 24/7 EMPLOYEE COVERAGE.
Copyrighted © 2006 flashfooty.com